- 189589 - Quality Control Technician
- 2 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Control Technician for an opening in St.Louis, MO
• Ensures customer expectations are met for the quality of the final GMP document and its implementation.
• Supports project timelines and communicates routinely regarding delays
• Attend project team meetings as applicable to update status
Experience: Experience navigating a document management system. Office experience preferred. Some exposure to manufacturing or quality environment preferred but not required.
Other Job Requirements:
• Competencies: Proficient in Word, Excel; Ability to utilize software and customized programs to meet business needs; Effective written and verbal communication skills; Good organization, planning, and time management skills.
• Physical Requirements: Position requires ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations; ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift, carry, move) of light to medium weights of 10-35 pounds; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and type for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor, operate equipment, and read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of time.
• Adhere to OHS policies and procedures and ensure a safe and healthy workplace environment
Education: Microbiology or Chemistry education preferred. Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.