- 189607 - Depot Service Technician
- Up to $19.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Depot Service Technician for an opening in Tewksbury, MA.
1. Correctly diagnose and repair, customers, and in-process units back to working condition.
2. Keep accurate and ISO auditable records of product repairs, test results and other data as required.
3. Enter data in required databases including Salesforce and Microsoft Access.
4. Participate in continuous improvement efforts as related to repairs and 5S standards.
5. Ensure compliance with ISO 9001: standard by following work instructions and procedures.
Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing and testing of high technology products.
Must have experience with the operation of test systems (hardware and software).
Must have component soldering experience along with experience working in an ESD environment.
Familiar with using small had tools.
Skills required to do this job:
The candidate must posses an understanding of manufacturing assembly and test concepts.
He/she should have the ability to follow work instructions and procedures and to use test equipment as required.
The successful candidate will have good communications, organizational skills and must be a team player.
Strong English skills are mandatory.
Excellent computer skills required.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.