- 189711 - Sr C++ Software Engineer
- Salt Lake City
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. C++ Software Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT.
• Knowledge and experience of embedded real-time software development (VxWorks/Linux)
• Computing Architecture and Operating Systems
• Good Communication Skills and work well in a team environment
• Open source Linux development
• Low-level drivers and hardware interfaces such as PCIe
• Software defined systems, especially software-defined radios (e.g. GNU Radio)
• DevOps technologies such as virtualization, Docker, scripting, git, testing and automation
• Agile development methodology and Atlassian tools
• Machine learning, data analysis, and advanced algorithm design and development
• A very strong depth of knowledge in programming languages, compilers, and application execution
• Scripting Languages such as Python, Bash, Perl
• A bachelor's degree in CS/EE/CE or a degree in a closely related field and 6+ years of software engineering experience. Advanced degrees preferred.
• 6+ years' experience with C/C++ and understanding of modern object oriented design and architecture
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.