- 189817 - Manufacturing Planner 3
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- 10 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Planner 3 for an opening in North Charleston, SC.
Develops, implements and maintains various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration. Develops manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives. Develops and integrates suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements. Reviews and approves supplier data to ensure manufacturing related requirements are met. Develops tooling requirements based on manufacturing and engineering requirements. Manages tools from initial design to end of use disposition. Investigates and resolves manufacturing related issues. Performs producibility assessments for part or product designs. Provides producibility input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules. Develops integrated work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments. Drafts, updates and reviews processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements. Works under general direction.
• Provide shipside support to the Operations team in performing Troubleshooting of Build Verification Requirements (BVRs)
o Understand different signal types (A429, Fiber, Controller Area Network, Discrete, Analog, A664, etc.).
o Can read and interpret functional schematics and wiring diagrams.
o Knowledge of Air Transportation Association chapters/systems.
o Validate verification of Build Verification requirements (DOORS/ENOVIA, PDM).
o Assist any additional removals that require BVRs Updates
• Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+1 years' related work experience, 5 years' related work experience, etc
• Experience with the following software programs: Velocity, CATIA, ENOVIA, REDARS
• Ability to work with a team
• Skilled with interrogation of REDARS, CATIA, ENOVIA
• Well versed in Velocity
• Experience in Shipside and Technical supportAbility to interpret specifications
• Ability to work with people and develop relationships
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+1 years' related work experience, 5 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Must be able to work variable shifts and weekends - 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.