- 189835 - Accountant 1
- Falls Church
- $55.1 to $59.04 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Accountant 1 for an opportunity in Falls Church, VA.
• Reviews and submits customer billings
• Monitors cash collection status for government contracts
• Supports miscellaneous accounts receivable reporting and resolution of payment issues
• Coordinates canceling funds and contract closeout effort
• Supports monthly cash collection and forecasting goals
• Interfaces with internal and external customers
• Supports banking and treasury requirements
• Supports DCAA incurred costs and billing audits
• Works special projects as needed
High school diploma or equivalent and at least one year of related experience.
High school diploma/GED.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.