- 189848 - UX/UI Hybrid Designer
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a UX/UI Hybrid Designer for an opportunity in Seattle, WA.
The Client is seeking a UX/UI Hybrid Designer to join our team. This role will help create effective and beautiful user experiences that adhere toThe Client's identity guidelines, and leverage industry best thinking around user experience design. This position will help define next-generation usability practices for internal and external-facing web properties.
• Research, analyze, and test experiences with customer community, creating persona profiles and developing requirements to define intuitive user experience across digital properties and applications.
• Create and iterate using wireframes, mockups and prototypes to tune user experience prior to settling on design elements.
• Work closely with product owners, project managers, and design team members, to design communication and marketing-oriented digital experiences that are intuitive and meaningful upon first use.
• Develop consistent, intuitive architectures that help business partners structure content consistent with the experiences they are trying to convey.
5+ years of aerospace/defense industry experience
Background in designing for B2B web applications
• Proficient use of Sketch for creating dynamic prototypes.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Familiarity with InVision and developer hand-offs.
• Proficiency in developing wireframes and layouts based on notional architectures.
• Proficiency in developing content architectures that help users intuitively know how to navigate a web property.
• Strong consultative approach to working alongside teammates and clients.
• Strong design fundamentals, specifically tuned to digital environments, with an eye towards responsive, multiple device oriented properties.
• Strong attention to detail, and comfort with taking minimal initial direction and working alongside teammates to develop best-in-class final products.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints.
• Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment.
• Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing.
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
WORK HOURS: 8:00AM-5:00PM
***To be considered, along with resume, submit links to digital portfolio highlighting previous work.***
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.