- 190097 - Laser Assembler
- $24 to $28.00 DOE
- 8 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Laser Assembler for an opening in Orlando, FL.
• Performs any combination of the following tasks to assemble optic and laser components, subassemblies, products, or systems: Reads work orders, follows production drawings, builds, tests laser, and optical systems.
• Mounts, positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other using optical techniques.
• Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies into next higher optical and laser assemblies.
• Performs in-line go-no-go testing, troubleshooting and inspection, using test and measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
• Responsible for ensuring that specified quality standards are met for all tasks completed.
• Ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Skilled in laser and optics assembly and troubleshooting.
• Skilled in conducting testing and inspections of products throughout the assembly process.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 3 - 5 years experience in an optical or laser production environment or graduate from a specialized laser or optics technical school.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.