- 190105 - Test Technician
- Up to $26.50 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Technician for an opening in Mason, OH.
· Perform functional electrical tests on various products.
· Perform RF alignment and characteristic tests on various RF circuits.
· Understand and follow appropriate test equipment / safety procedures.
· Maintain product configuration information in appropriate documents.
· Maintain status of units in process.
· Support the troubleshooting and rework/repair of electrical and RF systems and/or their subassemblies.
· Maintain troubleshooting documentation in appropriate process / product documents.
· Support completion of assembly operations to meet delivery expectations.
· Tack solder “select at test” components.
· Identify ways to improve current production processes and communicate ideas with appropriate personnel.
· Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience testing electronics
· RF experience preferred but not required.
· Technical knowledge and skills in troubleshooting down to the component level
· Skilled with various test equipment, including;
Power Meters / Sensors
Network and Spectrum Analyzers
· Analog and digital troubleshooting skills are a plus.
· Basic computer skills including familiarity with Excel.
· Strong written and interpersonal skills, such as communicating well with customers, management, engineering and manufacturing as well as other disciplines of the organization.
· Strong planning/organizational skills with ability to prioritize work assignments.
· Ability to work individually and in a team oriented environment.
Associate’s Degree in a technical or engineering field.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x246 or (800) 927-9318 x246
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.