- 190410 - Data Analyst
- King of Prussia
- 8 months
Primary job responsibilities are to provide category spend analysis, prepare category market baskets, support bid analysis, and to develop and report on category KPI's. The Strategic Sourcing Data Analyst may be assigned category manager responsibility for less complex categories or vendor relationships as part of Goods & Services regional spend managed in excess of $200M.
Category management duties include support for new contract implementations; facilitating the delivery of key contractual metrics, such as savings delivery, safety performance, and reporting; resolution of operational issues escalated by G&SP Buyers or stakeholders; monitoring of category spend to identify non-compliant spend, and achievement of rebate thresholds.
In collaboration with Strategic or Category Managers for assigned categories managed by others, or with fullresponsibility for those categories with full category management;
1. Provide category spend analysis in collaboration with Strategic or Category Managers to support category strategy development, develop market baskets for goods and services sourcing, and support bid analysis. (25%)
2. Provides contract implementation support to on-board new vendors, establish reporting processes, prepare and maintain implementation packages, facilitate supplier sustainability registration with EcoVadis and assessment completion for targeted vendors, and arrange stakeholder training. (15%)
3. Manages preferred vendor operational relationships, including; collection, review and filing of vendor reporting; planning, execution, documentation and meeting action tracking for preferred vendor business review meetings; root cause analysis and resolution of vendor issues (e.g. invoicing, complaints); pricing inconsistency and contractual adjustment reviews; savings reporting; monitoring of spend versus contractual rebate thresholds to ensure maximum rebate achievement and prompt payment of rebates due; and continued monitoring of sustainability registration and assessment status, and vendor qualification. (25%)
4. Periodic review of monthly category spend, identifying and facilitating opportunities to converge spend to preferred vendors, (10%)
5. Goods and services sourcing, including; sourcing and contracting for national or cross business requirements, typically less than $500K, using e-sourcing tools; vendor pre-qualification; and e-sourcing support for large category sourcing events, including market basket preparation, registration of vendors in Jaggaer, e-RFx development, and bid analysis, (15%)
6. Identifying new opportunities for value creation (e.g. reduced total cost and vendor process improvement).(10%)
a. Market studies
b. Spend analysis
Three years of data analysis or comparable experience, preferably in indirect goods & services in the chemical industry
Excellent listening and communication skills to effectively interface with internal customers and suppliers.
Strong negotiation and contract skills, strong Supplier Management Skills.
Must be able to adapt to changing priorities.
Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, with particular strength in the use of Excel advance tools
Strong e-sourcing, e-catalog and P2P process knowledge
SAP experience (preferred)
High School Diploma minimum
Full time/First shift
Begins as remote, will transition to onsite at a later date
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.