- 190425 - Human Resources Onboarding Specialist
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- 5 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Human Resources Associate for an opening in Torrance, CA.
Will assist with talent acquisition activities, serve as the primary contact for new employee orientation, and handle on-boarding and off-boarding tasks. In addition, you will be responsible for record/file management. You will also respond to routine employee inquiries, help organize employee engagement activities, presentations, and assist with compliance requirements.
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exhibit high level of confidentiality.
• Ability to multi-task in a busy, and often challenging environment.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with SAP HRIS preferred.
Minimum of 3 years of related HR support experience.
• Bachelors degree required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.