- 190606 - Quality Analyst 1
- Up to $28.56 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Analyst 1 for an opportunity in Elkton, MD.
Develops, maintains and ensures compliance with quality assurance programs, policies, processes, procedures and that the performance and quality of products conform to established standards, specifications and agency guidelines. Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance. Works directly with operating entities to ensure that inspections, process control analyses or audits are conducted on a continuing basis as specified to enforce requirements and meet specifications. Ensures the quality assurance programs and policies are maintained and modified regularly. Establishes and ensures that inspections are conducted prior to the processing of raw materials, ingredients, product and package specifications, frequently at vendor/supplier locations. May serve as liaison between the company and the various governmental agencies .
• Support administration and implementation of the organization’s quality management system (QMS)
• Support maintenance and sustainment of the organization’s AS9100/ISO9001 accreditation
• Support administration and implementation of the organization’s Training system and practices
• Supports development of reports and metrics that convey the health of the QMS
• Administration of system and process corrective actions
• Support administration of corrective action board (CAB) meetings, metrics and actions
• Support lead auditor in development and implementation of QMS audit schedule, criteria and scope
• Conducts and supports post-audit activities including review of audit out-briefs, audit results, creation/tracking of corrective actions, and verification of corrective action implementations
• Conducts and supports internal audit activities to assess and measure compliance to organization’s quality management system (QMS) and applicable requirements, through interviewing auditees, recording responses, completing audit reports, and scheduling or attending audit out-briefs
• Support continuous improvement efforts to deliver exceptional service to the customer
• High School Diploma
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience with internal auditing for quality management system
• Familiarity with ISO/AS9100
• Experience with SharePoint, TIPQA, and SABA’s My Learning
• Experience with reporting and metrics
• Toyota Production System (or related system) knowledge and the tools a plus
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Results-oriented and customer-focused
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong relationship skills and a demonstrated ability to work with a team
• Ability to prioritize and respond dynamically to a changing environment
• Demonstrated examples of: creative/analytical problem solving skills, successful team leadership, good communication skills, project follow-up and/or sustaining implemented changes and supporting change in operation or procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage timelines and balance multiple deadlines
High school diploma or equivalent/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.