- 190623 - Senior Scrum Master
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Up to $70.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Scrum Master for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
• Coach and mentor team to apply Scrum and Kanban practices
• Must understand “Servant Leadership” and aim to be a servant leader. Will act as a bridge between various engineering and Scrum teams to enhance collaboration to complete sprints on time
• Will be the impediment remover for development team so that software development team can be more productive
• Maintains agile/scrum principles and helps team adhere to that without the distraction of project management principles
• Conducts all scrum ceremonies per existing cadence
• Weekly KPI report out of all the scrum team’s development work
• Develop, enhance and document agile/scrum and Kanban techniques as applicable to software development team
• Support the technical leads and software management with the changes to workflows, demand management of custom fields, coordinate the needs of SW development team with DevOps Team
• Support the role out and implementation of the additions to JIRA as software department mature in Agile
• Develop and maintain user training documents, agile best practices, and best practices
At least 6 years of experience with exercising Agile methodology, Scrum and Kanban
Must have experience as a power user in Atlassian tools - JIRA & Confluence
• Must have experience with generating. Monitoring and reporting KPI/Agile metrics using JIRA
• Must have excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Needs to be detail oriented and skilled problem solver
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.