- 190739 - Customer Service Representative
- 8 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Wauwatosa, WI.
- Exceeds customer expectations through proactive communication and relationship building.
- Collaborates with customers and various Bostik team members to ensure customer requirements are met with a focus on value added service, cost reduction and efficient work practices within individual area of responsibility and throughout the Supply Chain.
- Order fulfilment, complaint resolution, short term forecasting and customer support to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Practices safe work habits in accordance with OSHA and EPA guidelines and Bostik specific EHS expectations. In addition, completion of all Pure Safety Training.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with customers, operations, sales, finance and logistics personnel.
- Provides customer service excellence to customers and prospects by processing requests for product, price, invoice adjustments, product literature and other sales support activities.
- Proactively contacts customers to ensure business is stable and customer expectations are met.
- Coordinates customer complaint resolution and return activity, with an emphasis on permanent resolution.
- Applies problem solving skills to improve forecast accuracy, reduce inventory and related costs (ie: sleeping inventory, SKI reduction, S & OP implementation, etc.)
- Provides customer master updates to the systems team.
- Initiates and maintains customer projects/programs (ie: new product launches, forecasting programs, EDI, customer portals, etc.).
- Supports Bostik management system requirements, focusing on continuous process improvements.
- Supports customer and plant visits (internal/external). Some travel may be involved (1-2 trips per year).
- Minimum of 5 years working in customer service, inside sales or production planning. Ideally, the candidate comes from a manufacturing background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A second language is valued.
- Demonstrated competency in planning, time management, project management, analytics, problem solving and goal setting.
- Organizational skills and a high aptitude of accuracy, particularly in data entry, is essential.
- Self-motivated, with a high work ethic.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MRP/ERP systems. SAP knowledge is a big plus.
BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
First shift, full time
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.