- 190770 - Customer Support Representative
- Up to $15.00 DOE
- 4 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Service Representative for an opening in Lenexa, KS.
1. Partner with line managers and customer service team to respond to customers inquiries.
2. Verbally answer inquiries or refer customers to appropriate line manager
4. Obtain specific information from new customers in order to open new accounts.
5. Using a PC, enter information regarding customer’s complaint and product.
6. Complete paperwork completely and accurately.
7. Responsible for specific monitored accounts in assigned regions.
8. Provide customer support system for sales force. Walk short distances.
9. Sit for an extended period of time at desk height of 36 inches.
10. Arrive to work on time and work during scheduled work hours, working additional overtime as needed.
11 Listen to and follow written and verbal instructions given in the English language.
In addition, other duties may be assigned as the need arises.
Possess good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and cooperative attitude.
Possess at least one year customer service experience.
Prefer SAP Experience preferred
Should have entry level expereince in Excel.
Possess high school diploma or equivalent experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.