- 190774 - Sales Rep
- 2 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sales Rep for an opening in St Cloud/ Kissimmee, FL.
· Provide customer service, merchandising, and selling on designated merchandising route
· Rotate Red Bull products from back stock to shelf, display or cold vault locations
· Sell in additional permanent or temporary displays to maintain and enhance our Customer Maintenance Agreements in all appropriate locations
· Assist the Account Sales Managers (ASM) in the sell-in and building of displays while on a route ride
· Perform duties of an ASM on occasion, including the running of an ASM route in full when needed
· Review code dates of all product when servicing every account
· Pull any dented, dirty, damaged, or out of code product from the shelf, display, or cold vault
· Notify appropriate Account Manager for pick up and / or exchange of any dented, damaged, or out of code product, as well as any out of stock items
· Ensure all Red Bull products are placed in compliance with shelf schematics in chain and independent stores
· Ensure all cold equipment, racks and other Point of Sale are current, clean, and presented in a premium manner
· Cover Account Managers’ route when needed
· Evaluate all competitors’ activities such as new launches and price reductions, and
communicate with District Manager
· Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with your customers to
increase sales and selling space
· Participate in Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Sales Meetings
· Build and protect the Red Bull Brand
· Other duties as assigned
Knowledge of the beverage market with prior sales experience preferred
· Must be available to work early mornings and weekends
· Excellent communication skills
· Good mathematical skills
· Organizational skills
· Current driver’s license with clean driving record
· Reliable vehicle to be used for work purposes with at least the minimum insurance
· Must be at least 21 years old
· DOT Medical card required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
RequirementsPHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
HOURS: Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday 7am - 1pm or when work is done)
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.