- 190847 - Software Engineer 4
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer 4 for an opening in Hazelwood, MO.
Software Quality will be responsible for the quality of the software for the F-15 USAF and International Trainers for the system life cycle: development, verification, deployment, operation, support, training, maintenance and disposal. The candidate will perform the tasks necessary to ensure the quality of the software throughout its programmed life cycle, and shall ensure consideration of all elements of the product life cycle from conception through disposal. Activities include: peer reviews for the design; implementation and test phases of the software lifecycle - evaluation of release products including acceptance test procedures; software version descriptions; test reports - participation in program meetings including program management reviews; software change control board; staff meetings; test readiness reviews – participation in verification testing activities - action items for inclusion into software builds; Cost Account Manager (CAM) activities – status reporting - continual monitoring of program to contracted Quality Management System – additional activities as directed by program management in support of the contract
• 5+ years of experience dealing with software development projects
• Experience with multiple modern languages / frameworks
• 1+ years of experience in all aspects of system development, production, and architecture: proposal, design, analysis, development, test, verification, validation, and operations (field testing and deployment)
• Experience working in an Agile Development Environment
• 1+ years of experience reading and interpreting C/C++ code
• Experience with Git (or other version control systems), including branching strategies and methodologies
• 1+ years of experience working as a Software Quality Engineer
• Experience conducting process quality audits
Accredited Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other technical degree
Up to 10%
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Candidates will need to be local to STL as this is a hybrid schedule (virtual and in-person each week).
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.