- 190872 - Sr Buyer
- Up to $45.00 DOE
- 11 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Buyer for an opening in Alphretta, GA.
In this role, you will Purchase raw materials, parts, supplies, services, tools and equipment at a price consistent with quality and quantity. Guided by established policy, carries out broad assignments usually involving the purchase of important or critical items, requiring extensive or specialized knowledge or experience.
Your background will require that you are experienced and capable of working under general direction. Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems. Requires complete understanding and application of purchasing principles, concepts and practices. Capable of working with minimum direction. Work is reviewed upon completion.
• Knowledgeable in Government regulations
• Knowledge of products and services offered by suppliers
• Familiarity with quality assurance
• Knowledge of fabrication processes and engineering standards
• Ability to structure tasks, plans and objectives
• Work under frequently changing priorities while meeting deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Well developed communication/interpersonal skills
• 5 Years of Purchasing Work Experience
• 3 years of Government Procurement Work Experience
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.