- 191002 - Flight Readiness Technician C
- San Antonio
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 40 Flight Readiness Technician C's for openings in San Antonio, TX.
On this assignment contractors are expected to work safely with the highest quality and integrity. Collaborate with humility inclusion and transparency and respect one another and advance a global, diverse team.
The assignment requires contractors to perform final component installation and systems operational functional testing. Performs rework, modification, maintenance, preflight and post-flight checks for delivery. Troubleshoots pre-flight and post-flight functions for delivery.
7 or more Years experience in the following
1. Pre Flight- Post Flight- troubleshooting- working on live aircraft
2. Aircraft maintenance and repair
3. Major dispatch services
4. Knowledge of live aerospace vehicle operations, environment and support. This includes pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and propulsion systems operations.
5. Knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes, policies, culture, and standard practices (e.g., return to service, normal duties/responsibilities, time constraints, available resources) in order to effectively represent the operator within the company.
6. Knowledge of responsibilities and tasks performed by various Operations departments/disciplines (e.g., Fabrication, Assembly, Tooling, Quality, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering). Knowledge of the interactions between departments/disciplines and how their products/processes affect one another and impact non-operations processes (e.g., Engineering, Business, Logistics).
7. Knowledge of electrical test methodology (e.g., stand alone bench, automated, integration laboratory, simulation, functional test), planning, procedures, equipment (e.g., multimeter, oscilloscope, bus analyzer, automated test systems) and result validation criteria (e.g., pass/fail, control limits, tolerances).
8. Knowledge of quality systems (e.g., inspection process, Client quality procedures).
9. Knowledge of regulatory authorities' (e.g., FAA, JAA, UK CAA) rules, regulations, flight test procedures, and philosophy.
10. Must be able to stand, lift up to 35lbs and climb stairs
11. 787 or composite aircraft
1. A&P License
Candidates schedule must be flexible- available to work any shift- 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Minimum High School Diploma or GED min required.
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
Possible travel to Client site in South Carolina.
FULL TIME/VARIABLE SHIFT
WORK HOURS: Candidates schedule must be flexible- available to work any shift- 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Schedule may change to meet business demands/productions requirements
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.