- 191026 - Components Engineer
- Up to $70.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Components Engineer for an opening in Northampton, MA.
• Work with engineering, purchasing, and our CCA manufactures to handle EEE part availability issues and lead resolution of technical issues
• Capable of identifying alternate parts (mostly commercial) due to obsolescence and part availability issues
• Familiarity with electrical, electromechanical part technology from the 1980s to present is required
• Familiarity with military standards and commercial parts
• Be capable of reading electrical schematics and performing some analysis for the purpose of determining an alternate parts suitability
• Familiarity with PWB artwork and resolving PWB issues with vendors is a plus.
• Capable of using computers and relevant software programs such as Excel, Word, Visio
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Be cable of orchestrating engineering changes involving EEE part changes
Minimum 5 years of Component Engineering Experience
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.