- 191028 - Stock Room Clerk
- CA-Northern California
- Santa Rosa
- Up to $22.00 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Stock Room Clerk for an opening in Santa Rosa, CA.
• Supports ISO quality system by assisting in the development of quality system documentation (as required) and following internal process to ensure proper conformance to established policies and procedures.
• Loads and unloads materials onto and from a variety of containers including but not limited to trucks, conveyors, racks, pallets, and/or trays; utilizes appropriate tools to accomplish task.
• Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
• Participates in quality improvement efforts.
• Performs required administrative tasks as directed; assists and provides back-up support to the Shipping/Receiving Specialist.
• Tracks beginning and ending material movement for Manufacturing Orders (MO’s).
• Allocates, prints, pulls and releases work orders.
• Receives all incoming assemblies from production/IQA.
• Receives all incoming DTS and Inspected items from shipping/IQA.
• Flows work orders and material to the Production floor.
• Stocks wire and fasteners on the Production floor.
• Completes data entry for all material movement.
• Provides customer support including but not limited to Repairs, Planning, Production, Engineering, QA, MRB, and Accounting.
• Maintains expiration dates for all consumable product in Stores and Performs Bi-Monthly Audit.
• Creates NCMR for all non-conforming material.
• Completes daily Cycle Count.
• Runs daily reports and reconciliations.
• Ability to work against critical time schedules.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Strong mathematical skills.
• Minimum 4 years related experience in stock room and inventory controls
• Minimum 4 years experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with Excel – developing spreadsheets, inputting data.
• Knowledge of manufacturing and inventory process.
• Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
• Must be a US Citizen or US Person as defined by ITAR.
• May be required to lift and move between 10 and 40 pounds with assistance.
• Able to climb a ladder to a height of at least 20 feet. (Less than 1% of job duties)
• Willing and able to wear appropriate safety equipment.
• Able to use a computer/keyboard.
• Willing and able to work overtime as necessary.
• Most of work time is spent in a warehouse where temperatures are cool and the noise level can be moderate to high.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.