- 191048 - Electronics Engineer
- Up to $68.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electronics Engineer for an opening in Northampton, MA.
• Experience working with three phase motor PWM controllers up to 20KW
• Reading electrical schematics, PWB artwork and troubleshooting analog and digital hardware in a production floor environment.
• Operating knowledge of oscilloscopes, DMMs, etc. using “isolated ground”
• Strong analysis capabilities needed. Analog and control loops knowledge is required.
• Capable of isolating failures to the component level, and driving to true root cause.
• Capable of identifying alternate parts due to obsolescence
• Ability to work with and direct test technicians in a team environment
• Capable of using computers and relevant software programs such as Excel, Word, Visio
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
The Job will involve analysis, updates and modifications to an existing design and its associated test procedures
BS in Electrical Engineering
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.