- 191089 - Financial Reporting Analyst 5
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Treasury & Risk Analyst 5 for an opening in Renton, WA.
The successful candidate will use advanced knowledge of financial statement reporting and analysis skills to evaluate supplier financial strength and performance as well as consult on high risk entities and escalated issues. They will have the ability to perform many complex analyses including company valuations, liquidity assessments, 13 week cash forecasting, sensitivity analysis and generate detailed financial and business plan forecasting. They will need to understand legal entity structure and various types of debt and equity instruments along with the strategic use of each. Knowledge of funding options with strategic alternatives will be necessary as well as experience with business restructuring, strategic transaction planning, wind down/exit costs and a familiarity with bankruptcy and potential impacts. They will oversee and consult with senior leadership on data collection and analysis activities for macro-economic conditions, strategy development, strategy implementation and actions to mitigate risks/maximize opportunities.
- Advanced knowledge of financial statement reporting and analysis skills
- Ability to perform complex analyses including company valuations, liquidity assessments, 13 week cash forecasting, sensitivity analysis and generate detailed financial and business plan forecasting
- Understand legal entity structure and various types of debt and equity instruments
- Knowledge of funding options, business restructuring, strategic transaction planning, wind down/exit costs and a familiarity with bankruptcy and potential impacts.
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 15 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+13 years' related work experience, 19 years' related work experience, etc.).
• Domestic Travel Required? 10%
• International Travel Required: 5%
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The candidate selected to fill this assignment must successfully pass a credit check performed by the client.
Work will be virtual until we return to the office.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.