- 191200 - HR Generalist II
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $20 to $30.00 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a HR Generalist II for an opening in Irvine, CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all job descriptions of the company are updated and well communicated to employees, revise them in conjunction with direct supervisors and/or top management, encouraging managers and employees to use them to determine development needs and understand better the different functions and job responsibilities within the organization. Provide the company with consistent assessment tools as needed.
- Coordinate and conduct recruiting
- Serves as back up for maintaining up to date Headcounts reports and Key Performance Indicators for HR.
- Update site specific Org Chart
- Assist in special projects and special events, such as Town Hall Meetings, employee receptions, and other events and projects as needed.
- Support the business in case of a Covid Case
- Follow the HR/HSE procedure in case of onsite accident
- Help Support HR/ HSE communications to the site
- In conjunction with the HRBP, maintain internal communication by distribution and dissemination of benefits, organizational, management, and corporate news as needed. Assist in updating SEDA Intranet as needed.
- Provide support and assistance to management and internal customers as needed.
- Provide back-up and support to management for Environment Health and Safety activities.
- Has authority to act at their own discretion, with short-term review or audit by the HRBP.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law, company's policies and regulations requirements. Pro-active in the Safran HSE standards and procedures within their daily work, staying alert to potential safety hazards when learning or implementing something new (skills and/or equipment's).
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or Humanities; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Former experience within parent company or within the Safran Group a plus.
- Intermediate - Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of SEDA Business
Regulatory compliance (Knowledge of human resources law & policies applicable in the US)
Internal and External communication
Compensation & Benefits
Health Safety and Security
Leadership skills / Management skills / Personal skills
Ability to manage and solve conflicts
Ability to analyze and synthesize
Physical Requirements :
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- Travel Required- 5%, including internationally.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1st Shift, M-F 8am - 5pm
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.