- 191207 - Quality Engineer 3
- Ridley Park
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 5 Quality Engineer 3's located in Ridley Park, PA.
Represents Quality function on team activities to integrate contractual and client Quality Management System requirements into all aspects of proposals and program processes and documentation. Provides Quality interpretation of requirements. Develops quality metrics, design and production certification plans for small programs to ensure compliance with contractual, Company and regulatory requirements. Conducts capability assessments and process validations to support supplier selection activities. Participates in various reviews to ensure quality attributes are incorporated into product designs. Performs analysis, tests and process audits to ensure manufacturing and test readiness. Provides material review dispositions for non-conformances. Analyzes non-conformance trends to evaluate effectiveness of corrective actions. Recommends corrective actions to address non-conformances. Performs benchmarking and other forms of analysis to ensure specified processes capability levels are achieved. Works under general direction.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working as a Quality Engineer
• Minimum 3 years of experience developing and deploying quality metrics
• Minimum 3 years of experience using PowerPoint and advanced features in Microsoft Excel for data analysis
• Experience performing Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA)
• Experience working with AS9100 and/or similar QMS standard
• Experience with Material Review Board (MRB)
• Experience with engineering design review and production certification plans
• Experience with spreadsheet and database automation
• Ability to work under minimal direction
Accredited Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
**MUST have at least a Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering**
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Must be a local candidate who is able to go into the office
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.