- 191210 - Engineer CAD CAM 3
- $59.01 to $73.76 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer CAD CAM 3 for an opportunity in Annapolis, MD.
Responsibilities of the Printed Circuit Designer position will include the ability to work on complex PCB designs that involve a mix of both analog, RF and high speed, high density, and low noise digital circuits. Candidate shall exemplify a high degree of organization, motivation and technical skill. Review circuit designs with technical staff. Work independently to complete and support circuit designs through production fabrication and assembly process. Work with external fabrication vendors or contract manufacturers to coordinate efforts, answer questions, and resolve issues on PCB/CCA builds.
• Applicant shall have an Associate’s Degree with 6 years minimum experience.
• Knowledge of signal integrity, design constraints, encompassing differential pairs, impedance control, high speed, low noise EMI/RFI and ESD is required.
• Advanced knowledge of Mentor Graphics software tool set consisting of DxDesigner schematic capture, Xpedition layout tool, and Constraint Editing System, for Xpedition (VX2.2).
• Candidate shall also be capable of CAD library creation for Mentor Graphics DxDesigner and Xpedition.
• Ability to review documentation and design check using Valor software is desirable.
Associate's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
5/40 workweek but open to 9/80 schedule.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.