- 191215 - Helpdesk Analyst
- King of Prussia
- Up to $29.19 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Helpdesk Analyst in King Of Prussia, PA.
Currently 100% remote until the KOP campus resumes normal operation. Currently no info on the return to the KOP office. However, when we do return to the KOP office the position will have up to 5% remote work.
Work Shift: 7.5hr daily shift plus 1hr off for lunch
Reporting to the Service Desk Lead, the North America Service Desk operates from King of Prussia, PA. The Associate
Analyst position within the Service Desk is responsible for Level 1 support through telephone and email support for PC
hardware, software, mobile devices, enterprise applications, and users who work in North America. Working with other
Service Desk team members, the associate analyst position supports more than 3,400 clients across 38+ facilities
including manufacturing facilities, business offices and research facilities. North American network & support base
includes 3,200+ workstations and 50+ public warehouses. The general scope of the position includes enterprise
applications, remote connectivity, LAN connectivity, desktop applications, manufacturing applications, Windows
operating system support, mobile devices, O365 & Microsoft Teams, collaboration tools, etc.
Participating in project work and support is also a major component of the associate analyst position. This includes
coordinating with project teams and project related end user support during all stages of the project rollout.
KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform Level 1 support for incoming contacts to iTeam Service Desk
• Support all contacts received via phone call, email, and voice mail. Contacts typically include but are not limited
to system issues, answering technical and procedural questions, fulfilling service requests, and user training.
• Evaluate, prioritize, troubleshoot, analyze, research, and resolve Level 1 PC hardware/software, mobile device,
and application incidents.
• Investigate reported issues and escalate to Level 2 or Level 3 support for additional assistance.
• Collaborate with Site Technical Services and Infrastructure teams to troubleshoot, coordinate communication,
and resolve complex problems associated across enterprise
• Demonstrate and provide ad hoc training on IT and PC processes to clients.
• Direct clients to online documentation for sustainable knowledge transfer.
• Identify gaps in knowledge and generate new or revise existing user documentation as appropriate to its need.
• Observe and monitor trends in reported issues at the Service Desk. Report and escalate recognized issues as
needed to the appropriate administrators.
• Help test new and upgraded PC software applications for compatibility with Arkema standards and document
• Record all incidents in global Service Management Tool (SMART) including troubleshooting data in all support
• Record termination requests in WISP ticketing system. Triage and escalate uncategorized WISP tickets to proper
iTeam support teams.
• Help users with password resets requests for a variety of enterprise systems including SAP, Windows, Domino,
and other specialty applications and services.
? Participate in group collaborations for the rollout of projects
? Project related end user support - support users with project related training, troubleshooting, and issue
resolving. Also assist users by addressing user questions related to the project
? Monitor, track, and report issues related to the implementation of projects to the project team for analysis and
? Update project team with status updates on support issues related to project(s) rollout
? Create individual projects with guidance from the Team Lead for the leveraging of new procedures and new
services & technologies
Other Duties as Assigned
• Perform ongoing monitoring of enterprise PC virus activity via Kaspersky anti-virus application dashboards and
monitor PC health using NexThink tool. Investigate virus alerts and make necessary updates on user PCs.
Resolve or escalate issues to Front Office Team (Level 3) as needed.
• Execute assignments in the areas of user training, continuous improvement, procedure and processes
documentation, software upgrades and deployment, application testing, etc.
• Support global and regional iTeam project requirements as needed (hardware / software installs and upgrades,
support documentation, user training, call tracking).
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
• Limited travel possible (less than 5%)
• Position located in King of Prussia, PA
• Pressure and sense of urgency in emergency situations that require immediate attention and communication
through resolution of the issue.
• Contacts received via telephone, voice mail and e-mail. Primary method of responding to client is via direct
telephone contact and client-approved remote access to their workstation.
• Use standard business tools to perform job: SMART, WISP (built on ServiceNow), NexThink, Numara, Kaspersky,
Active Directory, OS/Desktop utilities
• Adhere to and support established global IT standards and policies for PC hardware and software.
• Ability to physically move IT hardware in a safe manner.
• Supports the site HES policy and complies with all regulatory and internal requirements
• Participates in HES activities provided by site management and Arkema Inc. (e.g., Behavioral Base Safety,
• Supports and promotes the reporting of all health, safety, environmental, near-miss, accident or injury incidents
REQUIRED EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS /WORK EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field, or progress towards this with related required
• 1+ years’ experience in an IT help desk team environment and/or a minimum of demonstrated knowledge of
workstation applications and tools
• 1+ years’ experience/ skills in PC configurations, diagnostics/troubleshooting techniques
Preferred software skills in Windows Operating systems, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office365 & Teams, Internet
Explorer and Chrome browsers, iPhone, and other standard personal productivity and collaborative applications.
• High level of experience with problem-solving, root cause analysis, and troubleshooting. Determine breadth of
impact and provide rapid development of corporate communications in response to enterprise-wide issues
(System Status Alerts, Service Desk Phone System Status Report)
• Demonstrate professional and effective customer service and strong problem solving skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills required to work with people from a wide range of organizations and levels.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Performs all work responsibilities at a consistent and a high level
• Demonstrate ability to contribute and interact effectively within teams while also demonstrating the ability in
• Interest in learning various aspects of key activities to develop technical/business/professional knowledge
needed at current and future position.
• Change management experience in relation to supporting users in a business environment
• Identify how own actions impact Arkema as a business.
• Compliance with safety procedures for a safe work environment.
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills, in addition to knowledge sharing.
• Works to balance and prioritize client service/support needs
• Support and be a proponent of change as the business and technology evolves
• Champion iTeam and Arkema
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.