- 191305 - Credit and Collections Specialist
- King of Prussia
- Up to $23.47 DOE
- 11 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Credit and Collections Specialist in King of Prussia, PA.
The Credit and Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding aged dollars for 150 customers from existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing past due balances. Monitors the SAP credit hold queue. Maintains the credit files and credit and collection system. When required, works on special projects as directed by the Manager of Credit and Collections.
- Review open accounts for collection efforts and follow up with customers as needed.
- Monitor SAP credit hold queue on an hourly basis for order release.
- Assess customer financial condition and along with the manager establishes credit limits, and maintain customer credit files.
- Work with credit manager to secure credit insurance coverage for customers.
- Communicate credit issues with BUs as required, and provide monthly reports and review with BU personnel to review problem accounts, when required.
Context and Environment:
- This position is located in the North American Headquarters of our client. The position has regular contact with people in the business groups and outside customers, which requires an ability to communicate knowledge of the issues in a manner that provides comfort to these individuals. The position must present a knowledgeable and professional image to various outside contacts, as well, as it represents the client.
- Supports the site HES policy and complies with all regulatory and internal requirements.
- Participates in HES activities provided by site management and Arkema Inc. (e.g., Behavioral Base Safety, SafeStart, etc.).
- Supports and promotes the reporting of all health, safety, environmental, near-miss, accident or injury incidents.
- Knowledge in using SAP and Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel) preferred.
- Experience analyzing financial statements a plus.
- Communicates effectively, both verbal and written.
- Solve problems creatively and independently.
- Exercises sound judgment when determining credit limits.
- Good time management skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A BS/BA in Finance or Accounting with 5+ years of related job experience is required; in lieu of degree, 8+ years relevant experience.
First shift, full time
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.