- 191335 - Sr Business Manager
- Remote Work
- Up to $74.50 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Business Manager for an opening in Remote, CA.
• Manage existing segment business and customer relationships while building a new segment pipeline that enables a broader RDS engagement.
• Drive customer centric strategies that increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy for the purpose of accelerated business expansion.
• Lead business case development and justification to determine the merits and prioritization (e.g. profitability, strategic fit/interest, capacity, and resource utilization) of business opportunities.
• Lead complex projects and contracting initiatives that best facilitates the ongoing needs of the business relationship(s).
• Coordinate activities across RDS sales and other functional teams to ensure tight alignment to goals and activities.
• Prepare and deliver commercial, technical, operational and/or financial presentations in concert with other business colleagues.
• Monitor and communicate industry trends relevant to strategic marketing and emerging business opportunities.
• 8-9 years of relevant commercial and/or marketing experience with a minimum of 5 years in a management or senior level Business Development, Strategic Marketing or Corporate accounts role.
• Record of success engaging and selling at Executive /C-Suite level within corporate level accounts.
• A History of delivering on business commitments.
• Practical project and program management
• A reputation for managing resources responsibly in a matrixed organization.
• Trained in large account strategy and planning
• Sound financial & business acumen necessary to understand key elements of business attractiveness.
• Demonstrated ability to develop contracting strategy and directly lead the negotiation of complex, multiyear agreements with both company colleagues and customers.
• Industry relevant marketing acumen required to create clear customer value propositions and messaging around the company’s offerings.
• Experience working with non-commercial functions including manufacturing, research and development, finance, supply chain, quality/regulatory and services organizations towards the attainment of business goals.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Competent, daily use of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
B.S. Degree in the Science, Engineering or Business required. MBA or advanced degree a plus.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.