- 191349 - Software Engineer
- Wright-Patterson AFB
- Up to $65.00 DOE
- 7 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
Work as a Software Engineer in a high performing research and development team.
· Work on an agile team with other developers completing projects.
· Work closely with Cognitive Scientists and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure that we are on track for project requirements and be flexible in case those requirements change.
· You will also be able to help test and merge in other teammates projects, as well as give ideas/ input to improve our system.
· Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the team. Interact appropriately with others to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
· Perform other duties as necessary.
· Have experience in development of distributed, web-based systems, service-oriented architectures, front-end user interfaces, and back-end databases.
· Proficient with Git.
· Have knowledge of various domain areas (e.g., air, cyber, space, etc.).
· Experience working and developing in research environments.
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
BS or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical field.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.