- 191444 - Configuration Analyst 2
- $63.56 to $79.46 DOE
- 24 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Configuration Analyst 2 for an opportunity in Linthicum, MD.
This position will support the Contractual Data Requirements to deliver key solutions and will report to the Remote Sensing Programs SEIT department.
The Data Management Analyst is responsible for planning and implementing a comprehensive Data Management (DM) process on programs. This involves the management of program generated work products. The DM analyst must have experience with program contract review in order to determine documentation requirements for each work product and phase of the project. These tasks may include, but are not limited to:
• Program contract review in order to determine documentation requirements for each work product and phase of the project.
• Establish, maintain and implement standard practices for DM to ensure on-time delivery of contractual data items.
• Ability to provide for the scheduling, communication of customer data requirements, quality reviews, data status reporting, electronic/non-electronic data delivery, and archiving of Contractual Data Requirements List (CDRL) items (work products).
• Responsible for coordinating the flow down of CDRL/work product requirements and/or management of receipt of work products to the subcontract supplier through preparation of Subcontractor Data Requirements Lists (SDRLs).
• Ability to multi-task and work in fast pace environment.
• Bachelor degree with 3 years of experience in data management or related discipline (related disciplines include Business Administration, Business Management), Masters degree with 1 year of experience.
• Knowledge/experience of program contract review in order to determine documentation requirements for each work product and phase of the project.
• Strong organizational, leadership, communication, presentation and computer skills required.
• Candidates should have a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software tools.
School must be accredited.
5/40 work week, 1st shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.