- 191473 - Graphic Designer
- Remote Work
- $33.59 to $52.34 DOE
- 7 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Graphic Designer for a Remote Opportunity.
Our client is seeking a Digital Designer to craft compelling and engaging landing pages for use on their webpage and external advertising/communication platforms.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Experience with web CMS (Adobe Experience - Manager a plus but any CMS experience will suffice)
- Knowledge in UI principles and best practices
- Strong communication skills to engage with stakeholders
- Ability to self-manage projects and work within tight deadlines
- Knowledge in motion graphics applicable to social and digital advertising
- Flexibility and comfort in working with in both graphic and web design
- Ability to collaborate willingly and effectively in a team setting; adaptable, hungry and dedicated
- Interest in bringing new ideas, innovations and energy to our established team
- Good at problem solving and coming up with solutions quickly
- Strong organizational skills and be able to shift quickly between projects as needed
- Able to work and communicate remotely through virtual channels
- Able to follow brand guidelines and understand client design intent with consistency and creative execution”
Relevant Degree preferred
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.