- 191482 - Software Engineer III
- Up to $75.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer III for an opening in Littleton/ Waterton, CO.
• Develops, integrates, and implements algorithms to enable perception, motion/mission planning, controls,
etc. functionality in LM products and platforms
• Translates requirements and applies requirements to development code, integrating autonomy, AI or
machine learning algorithms to LM products and platforms
• Determines software methods to best acquire and execute knowledge
• Implements algorithms into software to train systems to recognize patterns and perform specific functions
• Responsible for various phases of developing and maintaining autonomy software from requirements
generation, software design and development to integration, testing, troubleshooting and debugging, and
• Review test outcomes, conducts troubleshooting, and works to debug issues
• Develops human-machine interface scenarios, breaking missions into tasks
• Documents interface requirements and implements human-machine interfaces
• Interfaces with other teams involved the development lifecycle for perception, mission and motion
planning, simulation and modeling, testing, etc.
• Experience in machine learning frameworks and deep learning toolsets (eg. TensorFlow PyTorch, Caffe, Keras, etc.) • Experience designing and implementing ML techniques aimed at solving specific problems • Experience with applications in supervised learning (eg. classification, regression, etc.), unsupervised learning (eg. clustering, dimension reduction, generative modeling, etc.) and reinforcement learning (eg. model-based or model-free methods) • Experience working with analyzing large scale data from a variety of sources and applying statistical methods • Experience with programming languages (eg. Python, C++, Java, MatLab, CUDA, etc.) and ability to learn and transition to new programming languages as needed • Experience training and evaluating Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs), Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), and/or Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs) • 3+ years applicable experience
B.S. degree in computer science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, robotic systems, mathematics, physics, or closely related STEM discipline
M.S. degree in computer science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, robotic systems, mathematics, physics, or closely related STEM discipline
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.