- 191488 - Information System Technical Analyst 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $79.69 to $99.62 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Information System Technical Analyst 3 for an opportunity in Sunnyvale, CA.
• Support existing custom applications written in Java, WebLogic and/or ColdFusion
• Convert existing Java, WebLogic and/or ColdFusion applications to Oracle APEX
• Support the archiving projects which requires reverse engineering existing applications
• Work with Customer Relations Managers (CRM) Project Managers and Analysts to gather technical requirements
• Four year degree in software engineering, computer science or information technology/information systems or equivalent experience
• Oracle APEX is a requirement. If they don't have APEX but have experience with HTML5/AJAX development with another tool they would be able to pick up APEX. They would also need at least some level of experience with Oracle databases.
• Basic understanding of HTML
• Basic understanding of functional and object oriented programming
• Basic understanding of HTTP
• Basic understanding of Oracle database platform, Microsoft Access, and SQL server
• Create SQL queries for data mapping
• Solid communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Advanced level of experience creating technical requirements
School must be accredited.
5/40 work week. Telecommuting is an option, however some travel may be required.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.