- 191513 - Packaging Technician
- Mount Prospect
- Up to $15.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Packaging Technician for an opening in Mount Prospect, IL.
Labels, assembles and packages pharmaceutical products.
• Performs manual or automated filling and packaging of blistered and bottled pharmaceutical products.
• Accurately counts and prepares packaging components to ensure accurate accountabilities prior to and at the completion of a job order.
• Ensures quality and productivity requirements are met.
• Cleans packaging rooms and machinery in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Principles (cGMPs).
• Applies Good Manufacturing Principles (GMP) in all areas of responsibility, including following regulations and activities in a safe and efficient manner.
Must have basic computer skills.
• This position requires hand-eye coordination, manual and finger dexterity, attention to detail, the ability to perform repetitive tasks, and ability to learn new tasks with assistance from supervisors and fellow employees.
• Must meet the physical requirements for the position (i.e. standing, lifting, bending, etc.)
• Must meet vision requirements for this position (i.e. color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus)
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Certification, including but not limited to filtering face masks, PAPR, N- 95 masks, half face masks and safety glasses is required for this position.
• Must be able and willing to work in cold environments.
• Must be willing to 40 work hours per week with additional shift and weekend overtime when required.
• Accurate counting and understanding of batch paperwork are vital to ensure proper assembly of clinical supplies.
• Must be able to work independently or as a part of a team in the completion of assigned tasks, occasionally without constant supervision.
High school diploma, or GED, combined with the ability to read, write and complete basic mathematics calculations
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.