- 191539 - Senior C++ Developer
- NJ-New Jersey
- Up to $100.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior C++ Developer for an opening in Camden, NJ.
Creating UML Design Artifacts
• Implementing C++ code from UML Designs
• Intermediate to advanced experience with modern C++ (smart pointers, containers, maps), and heavy use of abstract classes with pure virtual methods
• RTOS Experience with either Green Hills Integrity, VxWorks, or similar
• Unit Testing Framework experience: Google Mock, CPP Unit, Parasoft or similar
• Static Analysis to scan code for vulnerabilities: Parasoft, Coverity
• Hardware Software Integrations, running and debugging code on Target hardware
• Knowledge of implementing endian agnostic code to support different architectures (PPC, ARM)
Major functions: Support and participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and formal test
Develop new software designs and implementations, per requirements, using UML to document the designs and Eclipse IDE to implement and debug in C++
utilize CI/CD Pipeline of tools (static analysis, unit tests and code coverage, software integration tests) to ensure coding/security standards are met for all implementations
Object-oriented design and implementation experience in C++, with software designs captured in UML
Experience with static analysis, code coverage tools, and automated test frameworks
Hardware / Software Integration experience
Candidates must have multiple years’ experience as a C++ Developer, preferred 5-10 years
Bachelors Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.