- 191566 - Recruiting Coordinator
- Up to $30.74 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator for an opening in Orlando, FL.
This role provides recruitment and pre-onboarding suppor professional recruiting and hiring management team, managing day to day operations.
The position works closely coordinating recruitment support from initial interview scheduling and travel, to offer acceptance, setting start dates converting candidates into employees, and pre-employment activities preparing candidates for general onboarding prior to their first day.
Position works closely advising, guiding, communicating and consulting with professional experienced level candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, HRBPs, and other key stakeholders in the hiring process.
This position includes responsibilities for managing full life cycle process of all background checks, security clearance processes and dispersing travel benefit allotments. Managing candidate communication and providing talent advisory; including guiding candidate’s hiring processes and activities, hiring tools and communication from interviews to offer acceptance, through setting a final start date and pre-boarding events preparing for day one and new hire orientation.
• Responsible for day to day talent advisory and consulting with senior level hiring managers, recruiters, candidates and HRBPs guiding, influencing, redirecting, assisting or advising regarding candidate hiring practices, policies and procedures and/or consulting regarding internal processes, tools and reporting.
• Coordinating senior level complex interview scheduling using A/I tools (LEO) with related candidate travel arrangements and tools (BrassRing, Concur). • Managing hiring eligibility verification processes (Background checks etc.)
• Conducting candidate application, rehire eligibility, compensation, COI & other hiring required forms review.
• Maintaining confidential staffing files, managing incoming and outgoing communications for recruiters, leaders, hiring managers and candidates including handling sensitive and proprietary information.
• Managing requisition audits and closure and related external hiring processes in support of ATS compliance & HRIS pre-boarding requirements for converting candidates. A top priority in this position is to create and enhance the highest quality candidate experience possible. This includes ensuring all candidates experience a well-planned, seamless and smooth candidate interview, hiring and onboarding process along with clear and proactive communication throughout.
This position utilizes a high level of professionalism, demonstrates strong business acumen and communication skills (both verbal and written) and utilizes excellent strategic and critical thinking skills to problem solve and proactively guide or influence hiring processes and activity in a fast-paced environment.
Advanced talent advisory skills leveraging the ability to consult, influence and advise hiring managers, recruiters and others regarding talent candidates, processes, projects or tools is crucial.
Ability to professionally push back, reprioritize or redirect when needed, and/or provide proactive and seamless communication with senior level candidates.
Discretion regarding handling confidential information is routinely required.
Strong organizational leveraging excellent time management and follow through are required.
This individual will exhibit exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail. Demonstrating proactive thinking and process support providing high quality results under short deadlines is critical to the success of the position.
Moderate to Advanced Proficiency with the follow technical tools is required; Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) Microsoft Edge, OneNote, BrassRing (and/or other ATS tools: WorkDay, SuccessFactors, IMSMS, Taleo, etc), Slack, Textio, and experience using integrated A/I interview scheduling tools (LEO).
Minimum of 4-5 years previous senior management and executive level HR technical support to include complex interview calendaring and travel arrangements. (Previous Corporate Fortune 50 HRBP, Specialist, and/or Talent Acquisition recruitment or coordinator experience preferred.)
Minimum 4-5 years prior experience with Talent Acquisition, HR Tools or Applicant Tracking (ATS) systems and tools (ICMS, Taleo, Success Factors, WorkDay, etc.) and/or embedded interview calendaring tools required.
Strong Interpersonal, consultative and talent advisory skills: Ability to consult regarding talent advisory - creating positive working relationships and alignment at all levels. Must guide, influence and redirect or manage conflict regarding process improvements or necessary policy engagement including pushing back to achieve aligned objectives, while working effectively with a variety of personalities.
Excellent communication skills are essential (both written and verbal).
Excellent problem solver. Must be solutions oriented with proactive professional judgement, strong follow through, and demonstrate strong strategic and critical thinking skills. Advanced ability to work independently demonstrating good judgement for problem solving under fast paced changing conditions is required.
Strong organizational skills: Must be detail oriented and extremely well organized, action oriented. Position requires the ability to multi-task changing priorities quickly as needed in a fast-paced environment, while delivering results. Superior time management skills required.
Must have previously demonstrated high levels of integrity and ethics, with the ability to maintain/navigate critical confidential situations and information appropriately.
Professional appearance and demeanor required.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.