- 191573 - Manufacturing Technician 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $19.29 to $24.12 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Technician 3 for an opportunity in Commerce, CA
• Safely, correctly and efficiently setup and operate heat treat equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures and work instructions.
• Control and monitoring heat treat furnaces and following written procedures on shop orders. Move material and parts as needed.
• Prepares work for processing; load and unloads furnaces, assembly onto fixtures, run set up, etc.
• Take and read measurements using various measuring apparatus
• Ability to read and follow specifications and procedures.
• Maintain necessary records and ensure that documentation procedures are followed.
• Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to management.
• Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
• Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
• Create and update setup-sheets and standard work procedures as required.
• Perform preventative maintenance tasks on equipment as required.
• Perform other related duties as required or directed. Cross training and development of additional skills may be required.
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Minimum one year experience in heat treating preferred, but not required.
• Ability to work 2nd shift and overtime as required. Schedule flexibility preferred.
• Ability to operate forklift and maintain certification
• Good knowledge of and adherence with safety standards
• Attention to detail
• Faster learner, critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player, great interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to bend, pull, stoop and reach to perform functions
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
• May be exposed to heat, fumes, noise, and humidity, etc.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
School must be accredited.
9/80 workweek. Ability to work 2nd shift and overtime as required. Schedule flexibility preferred.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.