- 191617 - IBD Analyst
- NJ-New Jersey
- 11 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an IBD Analyst for an opening in Plainsboro, NJ.
• Follow up of all Inbound EG (External) and IG (Internal) Raw Material (local and/or Imports) from confirmation at supplier till delivering at the different plants .
• Closely monitor the flow and update SAP system accordingly.
• Assist in the critical Raw Material meetings and further develop actions.
• Assist and support together with Planning and Purchasing in the optimization of all inbound activities and consolidation for the different sites.
• Assist in the performance review with freight forwarders and custom broker.
• Ensure all policies are followed in the T&D operation.
• Monitor & correct Raw Material vendors to ensure they have and are following Firmenich import instructions.
• Investigate any missing / lost shipments with freight forwarder.
• Assist in expediting high priority raw materials. Including acquiring about rates and setting up shipments with vendor’s (IG/EG).
• Assist in setting up EXW Shipments. Ensure that all shipments comply with International, Federal and State shipping regulations.
2-5 years’ experience in logistics or planning area
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.