- 191656 - Procurement Agent 2
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Procurement Agent 2 for an opening in Mesa, AZ.
Performs continuous review and analysis of demand and supply. Prepares and executes proprietary information agreements. Supports sourcing strategies, negotiations and documenting of contracts and agreements. Communicates performance expectations and metrics to evaluate and monitor supplier performance.
• Integrates program, customer, product and in-service strategies into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies
• Negotiates pricing and contract terms and conditions
• Prepares and executes negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements
• Conducts risk, issues and opportunities management
• Manages supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery and financial performance
• Initiates and executes supplier improvement activities and integrates results into contracting strategies
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience , 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
The candidate selected to fill this assignment must successfully pass a credit check performed by the client.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.