- 191680 - Sr Business Analyst
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst for an opportunity in Burbank, CA.
Integrate quantitative and qualitative insights to build data narratives that elucidate opportunities to align user goals and business goals in the digital experience
Deliver strategic insights and data-backed recommendations via compelling visualizations, infographics, and research briefs
Define and communicate measurement objectives and KPIs to project stakeholders
Assess and quantify product usability via heuristic evaluations and user experience scorecards
Collaborate with technical, development, and QA resources to support to help facilitate user-centered designs
Disseminate research findings via internal and client-facing presentations and trainings
Establish parameters around behavioral data analysis and visualization
The Sr. Analyst, Fieldglass Configuration role is responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the Fieldglass environments at Warner Media. The role will serve as the product expert for the Fieldglass Vendor Management System (VMS), and related applications and technologies that support those business processes. The role is responsible for understanding the business problems, construction of the necessary solution to meet requirements and implement the recommended solutions. He/she defines current and future configuration to support operational scenarios, communicating with the clients and other Technology groups (including 3rd party vendors) to ensure business requirements are translated to application requirements. This position must have familiarity with the technologies and applications available to Client, and a deep understanding of Contingent Worker and Vendor management, and related business processes.
7-10 years experience
• SAP Fieldglass application knowledge is required
• SAP Fieldglass configuration management experience is required
• SAP Fieldglass report configuration experience is required
• SAP Fieldglass integrations configuration experience is required
• Experience submitting tickets to Fieldglass PMO Support
• Prior experience and proficiency as a VMS administrator
• Minimum of 5 years in software implementation/support experience, preferably within a technology organization supporting web hosted applications.
• Specific understanding of key technical components required to provide functional and operational support to the business, including effort estimates and resource management required
• Entertainment industry experience is desirable
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Undergraduate degree required
EDUCATION: Accredited Bachelor's degree
WORK HOURS: 9:00AM - 6:00PM - TBD
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.