- 191727 - Customer Account Representative
- NC-North Carolina
- $24.85 to $29.91 DOE
- 9 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Customer Account Representative in Cary, NC.
The Customer Account Representative is responsible for quality Sales Order Management process, customer satisfaction and support and account reconciliation. This positions works on a customer service team, interfacing with plants/shipping locations, Logistics, Credit, Accounts Receivable, Regulatory, and other Arkema departments. This position reports to the Customer Service Team Lead.
- Order management includes key customers, with one or more supply chain models or more complex order processes, such as vendor managed inventory, consignment, etc.
- Knowledgeable in and easily executes SAP customer master and output settings to provide consistent information to customers, such as Order Acknowledgement, ASN, COA, Invoice.
- Provide information on pricing, availability, and schedule information with a full understanding of product and packaging options. Quote, list pricing/special arrangements/discounts as agreed to by sales.
- Proactively monitors orders, using SAP tools and custom reports, for on-time shipping, delivery, order process status and identifies areas of concern in the quote to cash process.
- Alerts customers of issues and recommends proper solutions throughout the quote to cash process.
- Record complaints and correctly assign to investigating party, understanding implications of issues and effectively managing the complaint process.
- Constant follow-up and review until issues are satisfactorily closed.
- Understanding of customer financials (residuals, credits/debits, and overdue invoices); investigate and resolve residuals on a timely basis, weekly, create credit and adjustments within authorized limits, or requests approval when appropriate
- Attend supply chain and S&OP meetings, understand changes and impact to product delivery; communicate the information and impact to the team.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with Bachelor's degree or 6+ years of relevant customer service experience without Bachelor's degree.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), problem solving & decision making skills; presentation skills
- Customer Order processing in an enterprise system, SAP is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree with Emphasis in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain or equivalent relevant customer service experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.