- 191754 - Sr Accounting Specialist
- $38 to $40.00 DOE
- 4 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Accounting Specialist for an opening in Rockwall, TX.
• Preparing journal entries and account reconciliations
• Assisting with issue and problem resolution in complex account reconciliations
• Completing analysis on key accounts to validate results and ensure controls are met
• Supporting internal and external audits
• Performing special assignments and projects as needed
• Objective thinker, problem solver with ability to execute challenging tasks to completion.
• Flexible planner in terms of daily activities with ability to adeptly react to changing requirements and priorities
• Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
• Exceptional organizational skills enabling monitoring of key due dates and activities
• Ability to develop broad, cooperative relationships with numerous groups and individuals
• 5 years of accounting experience with comprehensive knowledge of GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
• Experience in public accounting/auditing is a plus
• Financial or accounting experience in a complex ERP environment (SAP) is required
• Experience in preparing and reviewing account reconciliations and journal entries
• Knowledge / Exposure to Federal Acquisition Regulations and Cost Accounting Standards is a plus
• CPA Certification preferred
Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.