- 191763 - Junior Graphic Designer
- $25 to $30.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer for an opening in Nashville, TN.
• A moderate skill level with the Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite consistent with that of an junior level designer – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign + Premiere Pro
• Participates in and follows the creative process by presenting well-developed and strategic creative solutions to meet all project objectives
• Have a flair for marketing with a level of curiosity to discover and share new ways to effectively communicate complex ideas and solutions
• Design dramatic and eye-catching graphic solutions to communicate the brand message in all print related avenues
• Implement a consistent visual identity across all print and digital marketing communications
• Work collaboratively with other functional areas of the business to ensure that all design solutions meet deadlines, objectives and budget parameters
• Retouch and manipulate images in-house as needed to support project timelines
• Assists with video/photo shoot art direction
• Consistently research, identify and share current industry design trends and competitive reviews as they relate to the brand
• Actively participates in, when assigned, meetings and critiques as a team member to the department
• Professional, detail oriented and highly organized individual
• Self-reliant and motivated to be a contributor
• Must be aware of production techniques and should be able to coordinate with vendors
US Citizenship is required
• Ability to learn new concepts and tools quickly
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Strong written and oral skills
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
• Submit a link on resume to your online portfolio at time of application; please ensure that no proprietary information from a previous employer is submitted.
• Ability to work with Adobe Premiere Pro and/or After Effects
• Ability to make post production/color correcting edits to images
• Work history in a corporate environment is preferred
• Experience shown in communicating complex products and solution offerings are preferred
• Knowledge of Social Media Marketing
• Videography and editing experience
• Required to sit for long periods of time
• Infrequent light physical effort required
• Written and verbal communication
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse
• May require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane
• Work performed in an office environment
• Working with computers, and other computer components
• Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside of normal working hours (evenings and weekends)
BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline (or equivalent experience) with a minimum 1 year of relevant experience in the design field
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.