- 191781 - Factory Test Technician
- $28 to $33.00 DOE
- 7 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Factory Test Technician for an opening in Plano, TX.
• Manufacturing and Acceptance testing of circuit card assembly, subassemblies, and line replaceable units
• Minor Trouble shooting
• Perform some simple mechanical assembly
• Record test results and complete paperwork per instructions/procedures
• Other duties as assigned
10+ years experience in testing and troubleshooting electronics
• Ability to work from detailed instructions, drawings, and procedures
• Familiar with operation of standard test equipment including oscilloscopes, power supplies, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, signal generators, DMM,etc
• Able to function in a team environment with limited supervision
• Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment
• Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
Associates Degree in a technical field or equivalent
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.