- 191800 - Systems Engineer 3
- 7 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer 3 for an opening in Everett, WA.
Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify a lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions. Evaluates customer and /operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces. Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture. Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success. Develops the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes. Resolves cross-functional technical issues.
• Bachelor's of Science degree or higher from an accredited course of study in an engineering discipline, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
• 5 or more years' related work experience in an engineering field
• Design for Safety (airplane and system design, failure modes, rates, effects, propagation and detection analysis, architecture & operational provisions, safety & certification analysis, certification support),
• Experience with Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
• Experience with Fault Tree Analysis software tools such as CAFTA, FaultTree+ or similar software application
• Experience in one or more airplane systems design or analysis (e.g. Flight Controls, Hydraulics, Avionics, Fuels, propulsion, etc.)
• Minimum bachelor degree in an engineering field with 5 years or more of engineering experience
• Experience with Fault Tree Analysis software tools such as CAFTA, FaultTree+ or similar software application.
Accredited Bachelor's of Science degree or higher from an accredited course of study in an engineering discipline, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
Minimum bachelor degree in an engineering field with 5 years or more of engineering experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.