- 191839 - Aircraft Painter
- Up to $28.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Aircraft Painter for an opening in Waco, TX.
• Paints aircraft interior, exterior and piece parts.
• Prepares for painting by masking, stripping, washing aircraft sections and components.
• Blends and mixes paints, inks, and coatings to proper spraying consistency.
• Performs aircraft painting, detail, and touch-ups.
• Sets-up and coordinates processes for painting production parts.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must provide a touch-up paint gun / regular size paint gun.
• Must be able to obtain/maintain a Security Clearance if needed.
• Must be able to work any shift, weekends, and overtime as required.
Additional Pre-employment requirements
Basic OSHA physical
Pulmonary Function test
Respirator Fit Test & Repirator cleraance (OSHA questionnaire) (questionnaire can be found on the Work Nexus home page under Announcements L3 PID Waco Painter Requirements.
Blood Chromium / Alodine test
High School Diploma or equivalent + 4 years of aircraft or body painting experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.