- 191841 - Quality Technician B
- Up to $32.50 DOE
- 3 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Technician B for an opening in Plano, TX.
Perform inspections to IPC-A-610 for solder and workmanship requirements
· Must be able to read and interpret part drawings and specifications to perform the required inspections
· Examination of products for compliance to workmanship standards and proper installation of correct components, hardware, and wiring
· Verification to specifications; purchase orders, drawings, and inspection instructions
· Verify final inspection data packages for product shipments are complete
· Perform data entry and maintain records for inspections, non-conformances, and reports · Other duties as assigned
· Good interpersonal and teaming skills
· The ability to work independently and with little direction
· Fundamental understanding of quality philosophies, principles, systems, methods, tools, standards
· Experience and ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
· Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success · Proficient with Microsoft Office products
· Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
Experience in defense/government program Quality Assurance and manufacturing
· Past inspection of military or aerospace products experience
· IPC and MIL Specs and Standards experience
· ASQ certified CMI or CQT · IPC-A-610 and/or J-STD-001 Certified or experienced · CMM experience
· ANSI Y14.5 GD&T experience
· Working knowledge of Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) and associated mechanical measuring methodologies
· Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Local travel up to 10%
• Specific vision abilities required; close vision, distance vision, color vision, and depth perception (lens corrected acceptable)
Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.