- 191860 - HR Generalist
- $25 to $30.00 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking an HR Generalist in Batesville, IN.
HR Generalist position will work closely with the Manager of Human Resources and other business partners in support of the Hillrom Manufacturing Operations. This role will be responsible for human resources activities such as recruiting, development and retention of talent, and employee relations. In addition, this role will have labor relations responsibility for the factory production workforce. The Batesville manufacturing plant produces Hillrom hospital beds.
Responsibilities: - Other duties may be assigned:
- Partner with HR Manager, line managers and their teams to facilitate achievement of business objectives and goals.
- Provide expertise in areas of human resources such as labor/employee relations, performance management, talent acquisition, change management, leadership development and diversity.
- Serve as talent acquisition point lead for the assigned client group.
- In partnership with Talent Acquisition, works with managers on development of job descriptions, talent selection, and leveling of new Provide support for HR initiatives such as talent planning and development, engagement, and the performance management process.
- Ensure successful execution of HR fundamentals (i.e. metrics and data accuracy, HRIS systems, leave management, benefit resource, general HR administration).
- Partner with internal compensation resources to provide compensation guidance to business leaders.
- Interpret and implement Company policies, as well as Global, Federal and Provincial laws and regulations.
- Protect the interest of employees and the Company in accordance with company policies, governmental laws and regulations.
- Partner with line managers and Hillrom's external Recruiting Process Outsourcing vendor to manage the recruitment, selection, and onboarding process.
- Work closely with line managers and supervisors to review and make recommendation for title, level and compensation changes. Effectively partner with the HR Manager and the Corporate Compensation team.
- Investigate and resolve employee/labor relations issues as needed.
- Coach and counsel managers and employees in all areas of performance management and HR processes and policies.
- Create and/or deliver effective communications and/or training programs as needed.
- Manage assigned projects according to project objectives and deadlines.
Relevant Bachelors Degree preferred
Full time, first shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.