- 191884 - Supply Base Management Specialist 5
- San Antonio
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Supply Base Management Specialist 5 located in San Antonio, TX.
Manages supplier/subcontractor performance and relationships. Provides business and strategic guidance for critical suppliers, commodities and programs. Leads the resolution of complex or strategic supply chain issues. Consults with management and customers to lead the development of future supply base requirements. Integrates supplier strategies with program needs and supply base capabilities. Drives the company's cross-functional supply base strategy process. Evaluates potential proposals and coordinates sourcing proposals. Ensures external partners are meeting business expectations. Acts as primary point of contact for suppliers, customers and programs.
• Experience interacting with customers or suppliers regarding contract requirements and supplier performance
• Experience working both independently and in team environments.
• Experience in supply chain Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and supporting manufacturing operations
• Experience in Procurement and Supply Chain processes.
• Experience working directly with suppliers or supplier management.
• Functioning in a cross-functional environment
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 15 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+13 years' related work experience, 19 years' related work experience, etc.).
6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
The candidate selected to fill this assignment must successfully pass a credit check performed by the client.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.