- 192044 - Assembler D
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Up to $24.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembler D for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
1. Select and use assembly and wiring tools such as manual, pneumatic or electric hand tools.
2. Lift, move or manipulate heavy parts and assemblies ranging up to 50 lbs.
3. Operate various power lifting and handling equipment ranging from hydraulic or electric lifting devices and lift tables.
4. Utilize equipment and machinery effectively throughout the Manufacturing areas.
5. Must thoroughly understand the sequence of events and technical issues related to customer returns. Communicate effectively with Management, Quality, Test Technicians and Engineering.
6. Must use strong drive and ability to meet expectations under limited supervision.
7. Interface and work with all support groups.
8. Provide guidance and assist in the training of the new assembly processes and build sequences to team members on new products.
9. Accountable for thorough documentation of build sequence of new product.
10. Perform complex rework and repair on all product types excluding PWA’s.
11. May assume Lead responsibilities when needed.
12. Responsible for the accuracy of time charging on job performed.
13. Responsible for keeping his or her work area clean and well organized.
14. Have a working knowledge of computers and the ability to record/update assembly status as needed.
15. Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x332 or (800) 927-9318 x332
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.